Monday 12 March 2012

My Love Affairs In The Kitchen


People said a picture worth a thousand words. So I've posted 10 pictures , equal to 10 thousands words.
 He he he ...Thanks to those who have ordered with Tempting Heart ;) 



Orderd by Fakhira from Taiping


Ordered by Aunty Anna to her colleague Mrs Mala. 
Orderd by Saiful's friend.



Fancy sugar cookies for Aiman's Aqiqah .Thank you Kak Lina coz trusting me . The aqiqah were held at Bangi. 

These special cupcakes ordered by Fatin Fatima Abdullah from Penang. Fatin ni adik kepada Arwah Apit (one of my close friends back in Uni days ) 
 She ordered for Yus Waisar Trilogi Cinta's gathering in KL. I managed to deliver this to her friend in Kota Damansara. Kebetulan masa tu nak ke KL so  hantar la cupcake ni sekali 















Does he looks familiar to you? hehehe though I'm not religiously follows the Trilogi cinta series but I know that drama is such a hit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment